Sunday, May 21, 2006

Living without Alexander 5-21-06

SUNDAY, MAY 21, 2006 03:32 PM, CDT
I would like to start off by thanking everyone who has shown us that there are good people in the world by thier kind words and generosity contributing to the Bubba's Bears 4 CHD project. I never in a million years expected the kind of response we have gotten.

I look back and think of all the events in our lives that have led me to this point where I am now. All of the times things just didn't work out the way we planned were just preparing us for the road that God meant for us to travel.

It's funny because a couple of years ago I heard in a country song the line 'if you want to hear god laugh, tell him your plans' and I thought that was sooo true. I never realized until now just how true it actually is.

We spend so much of our time trying to plan and control things and some of us are hard to teach I suppose. Life is so much less stressfull when you just let Jesus take the wheel and buckle up and enjoy the ride.

No comments: