Sunday, June 25, 2006

post moved from Alex's blog 6-27-06

TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2006 11:42 AM, CDT
I'm feeling a bit better about things. Well maybe not so much BETTER about them, but I'm able to distract myself pretty easily.

We are going to be in the local 4th of July parade for the Bubba's Bears project. Due to mis-measuring I get to dress up as the big blue "Bubba Bear" instead of Hailey, joy! So, pray for cool weather!! It'll be fun though, were gonna have quite a few people with our group, we'll have a little "float" with a Big bubba's bear on it and then the kids will hand out Candy and my friend and I will pass out blue and red keychains. We'll be playing Laurie Berkner music so the kids will get a kick out of it all.

Yesterday we recieved our official documents stating that we are, in the eyes of the law, licensed to "practice the business of charity" hehe. It's nice to finally be all recognizable and legit.

Well I'm off to pick up the kids from summer school and then to work more on the parade stuff!

No comments: