Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Inspiration

I know a lady who is everything I have always wished I could be.  She's proud, she's humble and she doesn't let anything stand in her way.  She gives with all of her heart to every person who needs it yet loves her family fiercely.  And she's given up so much for what she believes in.

I have sat back and watched her for many years.  The way she seemed to handle everything with ease, the way she seemed to have the midas touch.  And wished I could do the same.

Why can't I?

My gears are turning folks.  I think maybe the stars aligned to allow me the freedom to do what I need to do.  I think I have some thinking to do.  I may be onto a big adventure.

1 comment:

tropicalg77 said...

ahhh I know what you mean! I find myself asking myself why I can't get my crap together. Why it always seems like a bumpy road.

I don't know, in the end I think we are too hard on ourselves. The saying that you are your best critic.

Looking at the big picture isn't as easy as some people proclaim. I have begun to realize, for me at least, that I may be a little crunchy with things, but it is the way that it works for me.

I feel ya, I really do. ask her if she gives lessons...lol maybe we can get a two for one deal!?!