Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ok

So I locked my blog for a bit.  You see, in reading back I realize just how angry and how hurt and how damaged I've been over the past 4 years.  I was angry at people who didn't deserve my wrath, I was angry at situations I didn't know enough about to have the opinion I did, I was pretty much just angry at everything.  And in reading back I was a bit ashamed of this, so I locked up my blog, lest others see what I saw in myself.


But you know what?  That was me.  Was I wrong a lot of the time? yes.  But that's how my anger, my sadness, the hole in my heart manifested itself.  That's how my healing took place.  And maybe the fact that now that I'm getting the right kind of help and I can see this is a big step in the right direction.  


I've never been one to hide, so why should I start now.  This is me, this blog.  You don't have to like it, I don't either, but it's real and it's raw and it's a path I have had to carve out.  Take it or leave it.


There have been a lot of changes in the past weeks I can't wait to update you on so keep watch for more to come!

1 comment:

The Henrys said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear some updates!!

Don't feel guilty for writing what you do, or feeling what you feel. This blog is for you, and for making you feel better. If someone doesn't like it, then they can stop reading!