Friday, January 25, 2008

Slacker!

I know, I know. But I have an excuse. Craig's been off work for the past week on vacation so that leaves me little time for important things like blogging! I know you've missed my bitchy ass, sorry!

Let's see. Nate's birthday was this past sunday. He LOVED his cake.











Then it was time for presents! Seriousely dad, I got this!











NO BRAKES! NO BRAKES! (sorry for the sideways pic, it's 11pm i'm not fixing it)




He had a blast but was definitely tired by the end of the day. Fortunately he was able to stay awake to watch the Packers get whooped with the boys.










He even got some cheering in. Go Pack Go!











It was a ton of fun. Time goes wayyyy too fast! He had his 1 year dr visit Monday and is very petite at 16 lbs 11 oz and 28.5 inches tall. He still doesn't have any teeth either! He eats everything though, I swear he has gums of steel.
Anyway, ttfn!












No comments: