Thursday, January 10, 2008

A lot of useless rambling

Sorry, no juicy gossip here. Just a lot of rambling nonsense.

Let's see. The past couple of weeks have been a crazy mess of everything and nothing at the same time. I took on a couple daycare kids and that's been quite a challenge. My quiet days are long gone! I have been watching a 2 year old from 6:30-8:30 am 3-4 days a week for a few months now and now I've added a 5 year old and a 7 month old. Jack and A go to school at noon so for half the day I just have the 2 babies. But wow. I have a WHOLE new appreciation for parents of twins! Sometimes it seems that Craig and I are outnumbered although we aren't. It's amazing to me that we can deal with all 6 of our kids no problem, but add someone else's to the mix and it's a wild crazy experience. We'll get use to it as time goes on I'm sure but for right now it's a challenge.

What else. Nate is turning 1 in a matter of days, can you beleive it? He's cutting his first tooth, one of his canine teeth (yeah, my kids are wierd like that!) and has mastered pulling up on furniture and cruising. It's only a matter of time til we see those first magical steps!

Hmmmm what else is new. I don't know if I updated you all on Christian's tests. The biopsies showed he has GERD so we've got him on prescription Prevacid for 3 months and then he sees the GI again to see if it's helped or not. Eh, don't know how I feel about it. It doesn't explain everything but if it can help him not hurt I'll take it.

I'll wrap up now I guess cause I'm tired and it's 10pm. Been a loooong day/week.

No comments: