Thursday, August 9, 2007

Gosh

You know, I really don't have much to say. Had a unit meeting at the hospital today. Oy. Let's just say that one of the big reasons I never wanted to work for a hospital, and the initial reason I quit nursing school.... was because I don't want to have to deal with all the CRAP hospital employees do. I feel really sorry for nurses.......... I find it very difficult to just sit there and keep my trap shut about this stuff (because it doesn't have anything to do with me or my job) because some of it is just sooo rediculous. I needed that meeting today, I was contemplating going back to college and finishing my RN............. now i've come to my senses.

N and C are both feeling better. N's a little snotty but otherwise he's in a better mood at least.

This weekend I have a meeting with a patient on Saturday morning, then Saturday afternoon I'm taking the kids over to my brothers' house to go snuggle the new baby. Monday is our annual family trip to the water park, next Saturday one of C's friends is getting married. And sometime I have to fit in spending hundreds of dollars on school supplies. YeeeeHAwww

Oh, and before I go. I was watching a show and they did a poll on breastfeeding in public. THIRTY PERCENT of people said they don't think people should nurse babies in public! Ladies!!!!! We have a LOT of work to do!

No comments: