Friday, February 8, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

So this morning while Jacksen was playing with his friend Autumn who I babysit during the week I decided to watch an uber sweet slideshow at Confessions of a CF husband and of course upon hearing the music Jacksen came over and demanded that we watch Alex's movie and I oblige. The mere first 3 notes of the song send Craig out of the room and off to the store and Jacksen and I watch and remember.

When it finished Jack went back to playing with Autumn and very shortly thereafter I hear this conversation..

Jacksen: God made us
Autumn: God made everything
Jacksen: I know

Autumn: God made everything and now he just watches us all day
Jacksen: No he doesn't
Autumn: uh-huh
Jacksen: No, he's in heaven
Autumn: I know. He just sits up there and watches us all day

Autumn: I wish I could see God
Jacksen: But you can't..... he's invistible
Autumn: No he's not, he's in heaven dummy

Gotta love 5 year olds.