Friday, December 12, 2008

Craig and I

Since I spent the afternoon in the ER with an IV in my arm and am not up for a real post how about a survey instead.

Craig and I

♥ What are your middle names?​​​​Norman and Ellen

♥ How long have you been together?​​​​12 years next month

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?​​​​ a week I think

♥ Who asked who out?He asked me out. Even after I fell asleep during the movie because I wasn't feeling well.

♥ How old are each of you? he's 35 and I'm 32

♥ Who's siblings do/did you see the most?​ mine

♥ Do you have any children together?​ 5

♥ What about pets?​ a miniature dachshund named Taylor

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?​ Alex's death, obviousely

♥ Did you go to the same school?​ for a year, we didn't know each other

♥ Are you from the same hometown?​​​​ not even the same state

♥ Do you live in the same town now? of course

♥ Who is the smartest? Who knows. As he says I'm book smart but I lost the book on common sense lol

♥ Who is the most sensitive?​ definitely me

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?​ Lately it's this new mexican place here, but we rarely eat out anywhere

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?​​ Back to his hometown

♥ Who has the craziest exes?​ him, totally

♥ Who has the worst temper?​​​​ My fuse is definitely shorter. It takes a LOT to get him really mad

♥ Who does the cooking?​​​​ he does when he's home

♥ Who is more social?​​​​ me I think

♥ Who is the neat-freak?​ Neither of us is really a neat freak but he definitely is bothered by a mess more than I am

♥ Who is the most stubborn? Me for sure

♥ Who wakes up earlier?​​​​ He does, I'm a bit of a bear to be around in the morning

♥ Where was your first date?​ A movie

♥ Who has the bigger family? We have the same number of siblings but my extended family is much larger

♥ Do you get flowers often?No, I don't like flowers. I think cut flowers are a horrible thing to give someone. Why would it be endearing to give someone something that they have to watch die?

♥ How do you spend the holidays?​​​​With family

♥ Who is more jealous?​Probably me although neither of us are really jealous. We are very secure in our marriage

♥ How long did it take to get serious?​​​​ not long at all. A month maybe?

♥ Who sings better?​​​​ me

♥ Who does/did the laundry?​​​​ me again

♥ Who’s better with the computer?​​​​ Depends on what is going on. If it's finding information on the internet or doing anything with pictures I'm it, if it needs to be fixed it's definitely his thing

♥ Who drives when you are together?​​​​ Almost always him

♥ Who picks where you go to dinner?​​​​ usually me, he's quite indecisive

♥ Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?​​​​ him

♥ Who has more tattoos?​​​​Me

♥ Who eats more sweets?​​ Him, I'm not a big sweets eater at all. He loves his hershey bars and peanut butter

♥ Who cries more?​​​​Me

♥ Who has the older car? him

♥ Are you two still a couple?​​​​ Yep and hopefully for many many many years

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

I am the same way when it comes to getting flower. I just don't see the point. The only flowers I really liked were in my wedding and we dried them so we could make a swag and keep them. I'd rather get something that's going to last longer than a week!

tropicalg77 said...

EEEKKSS hope you are feeling better. Don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING.

I totally know you won't because replying on someone else would be tragic!! LOL, two pea's in a pod we are we are.

T

jay_say said...

Hope you are feeling better and it's nothing too serious... what happened?