Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting to know me

Firsts!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Actually I didn't go to prom. When my classmates were at prom I was at home caring for my 4 month old baby whose father decided he had "other obligations" and was doing whatever it is he did.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Sure, because I'm court ordered to.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Vodka. Which was also my 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th, and ....157th. I loved my vodka in high school.

4. What was your FIRST job? My first job was babysitting but my first REAL job was working as a cashier for $4.25/hour at Hardee's. And raising a child on that.

5. What was your FIRST car? A green and white 1977 Ford Thunderbird with a 427 Turbo engine. Fun fun fun til mommy took the T-bird away.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?I have no idea since my phone has been in the drawer at one of the places I work since Friday. At least I think.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Nate, I always check on him first thing. I'm still paranoid.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I can't remember who my first grade teacher was. Do you realize just how many years ago that was?

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I have never been on an airplane and it would be perfectly fine with me if I never did. At least not without a couple (or 20) xanax.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Heather. Sadly we grew apart when I moved in 7th grade but we still email occasionally.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? t-ball. I was the girliest tomboy you ever met.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My cousin's. Does that count? If not then it was probably Heather's. She lived kitty corner from us from the time I was 5 until I was nearly 12. We spent many nights at each other's houses.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Tanya

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Umm, my mom's I beleive.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Smacked the snooze

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I've never been to a REAL concert. Although I've seen some pretty good bands at local shindigs around here. 8 years after they ceased to be famous

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was like 5.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Canada. As odd as it seems to call Canada foreign

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Ummm. When Angie and I got busted making prank phone calls.

20. When was your FIRST detention? 8th grade. I had 246 hours racked up by my junior year in high school. Never did finish them. HA! Take THAT Mr Huftel.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Ummm. I don't even know really. Probably John.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Tessa

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? The weekend that John rented a limo for a couple of friends and him and I. Same weekend we found out my friend Kristin was pregnant in a gas station bathroom.

No comments: