Monday, March 30, 2009

Kat's faves of the week

So, I read a TON of blogs. Seriousely all I do online is schoolwork, facebook, and blogs. Why? I'm a people watcher and since going to the mall with 6 kids and people watching isn't all that feasable without a few shots of whiskey down the old hatch first, I people watch by reading blogs.

I've decided to share some of them with you so every week I'll be linking to some blogs that knock my socks off.

If you have a blog I'd love to read it! Leave a comment to any post with your blog addy in it and I'll visit, And it may even end up featured in my faves.

This week I was so moved by little Jonah's sweet baby face despite what must be a very painful condition

On the flipside, This chick makes me laugh til I pee myself. More than once I've had to read her posts to Craig because I just cannot contain such brilliance in my own head.

No comments: