Saturday, March 21, 2009

Now you see me, now you don't!

If you've been checking here this past week you may have noticed something strange. I knew it was coming time for my registration on my domain name to be up and I missed the email stating it was. After a bit of panic I'm back! Whew!

Something exciting. I entered this essay contest for to represent the hospital I work for at the state Healthcare employee pride through the WHA and I won! In May my whole family gets to go to the Dells for some waterpark fun. The kids are super excited and the next 6 weeks is going to drag for them I'm sure!

What else. I caved and bought a new washer and dryer. Whirlpool Duet front load system. and OH- MY- GOD what my clothes have been missing! Everything is cleaner and softer and well, I'm old and laundry excites me. The best part is I can fit 3 of my old loads (and my old washer was a super capacity!) in there and it only uses a TABLESPOON of detergent. So yeah, pretty excited about that.

The weather has been so wierd around here. One day it's 60 and the next snowing. I guess it's true, if you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes and it'll change. I can't wait for the muck to be all dried up so we can get outside, in the summer we dont' spend much time indoors and this one will be no different I'm sure.

So there's my little update. I'l post pics of Nate in his glasses sooon, it's freaking adorable I'm telling you.

No comments: