Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gosh I love warm weather!

It's been nice out. Not overly warm but not cold and we've been making the best of it. Yesterday, thanks to our stimulus check, we went and bought new bikes and a trailer for Nate. The last 2 days we've been riding everywhere and it's been wonderful. I haven't had a bike since I was probably 10 or 11. I had gotten a brand new 10 speed a year before and when we moved, we moved with nothing but a few garbage bags full of clothes and toiletries and our tiny tv. We had to part with everything else. I never did get another bike, until yesterday. We were at the store intending to buy Austin and Jacksen new bikes and I told Craig about how I hadn't ridden bike since I was 10 and told him the story. He insisted then and there that I allow him to buy me a bike. It was very sweet. So we decided to get him one too and the trailer so we could all enjoy bike riding. I should be able to ride pretty much all summer and riding bike is oh such good exersize for a preggo, so I'm going to keep it up as long as possible.

Then last night I was laying in bed and had an epiphany. We needed to better utelize the space in our living room and in order to do so we needed a flat wall LCD tv. Craig, of course, had absolutely NO problem with my sudden need to go and buy this so we picked it up today, a 32 inch Widescreen LCD HDTV. Hopefull it's installation tomorrow goes smoothly.

Christian has joined baseball this summer. Tomorrow is his first game in the neighboring town. He loves baseball and is quit good at it so I think he'll have a great time playing on an organized team all summer. They have practice every monday and games on Thursdays so if any family/friends want to come watch just let me know and I'll give you info.

That's all I got. My brain is slowly turning to mush as it becomes closer to bedtime.

No comments: