Sunday, April 5, 2009

I know I said I wouldn't

But I did. You see, I found it utterly reduculous that I had to resort to having twitter AND facebook over there in my sidebar because twitter didn't post actual pics and facebook was slow and cut off my updates. So, I bought an iPhone app for my blog so I can blog when I am inspired instead of having to wait til I'm home because usually by then my inspiration is gone. Plus being able to show you all pics of what were doing AS were doing it is priceless.

So I forked over my whopping $2.99 and bought BlogPress app. So far I'm liking it.

And just to make sure it does what I need it to... I give you a price I've entitled "biker look gone wrong".










And my cutie in his new specs " that the damn dog already chewed on)









-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi, I follow your blog, but haven't ever commented.

You made a comment about the dog having chewed on your son's glasses... I had the same problem! My golden ate my favorite pair! :(

Anyway, a friend told me about www.zennioptical.com. I bought three pairs and LOVE them. They are SO cheap, yet totally durable! I also love that I have a different color for every day of the week. :)

The shipping takes awhile (two weeks), but for $25 (and that's the "expensive" pair), I had new glasses shipped! :) WITH LENSES! :)

Now I don't feel so bad when my dog chews on my glasses. :)

good luck!