Friday, March 21, 2008

And the winner is....

Gotta add some suspense here. As if you haven't had enough with this post being late and all hehe.

I want to thank you all SO much for participating in this contest. The dangers of fluoride is an issue I am very passionate about and I am glad that so many of you took the time out of your week to help me spread the word so parents can make more informed choices about what they put into their children's bodies. So thank you!!!!!

Ok, with no further adeiu (i probably killed that eh?)

The winner of the $100.00 Walmart gift card is....


Karen M who's email address begins with fox2548@......com

If this is you please email me @ livinlargefamily@yahoo.com asap. Your gift card will be emailed to you from Walmart.com as soon as I hear from you! You must email me from the email address listed above so I can verify it's you!


Happy Easter to all!

No comments: