Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ugh

I'm having one of those evenings where I'm just not ok. I can't put my finger on it, maybe I'm getting sick and being run down is affecting me? Maybe it's because I have this wierd feeling that a dear friend of mine is on the verge of making some big mistakes? Maybe it's the blog post Hailey wrote tonight? I just can't pinpoint it.

But I'm kinda having a rough night. I'm having one of those "it's not fair" kinda nights. It's not fair that Alex died, that all these other dear children die. It's not fair and it's not right. I can think of a lot of people who waste their lives, who do nothing meaningful day to day and they get to do it. Why? Why are some people successfull in life and everything they touch turns to gold, and some of them work hard and get nowhere? Why?

Ugh, I need to pull out of this. I'm having an all out pity party

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to know that your daughter's blog is amazing. She is gleaning so much wisdom at such a young age. God has a special plan for her. I can not imagine how hard this is for you and for your family. I just wanted to encourage you that the pity parties and the edginess are all okay and that you don't need to excuse yourself from anything...at least not on your blog. I will pray for your family. I will pray for you as you heal.

I love your photos that you posted. I will keep checking back with you and Hailey.

IN Christ,
Julie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/juliestew

tropicalg77 said...

hey, dont forget to invite me to the party next time...we can be pitiful together...