Monday, March 17, 2008

Changes...

You'll notice a few new things about this blog. I now have my own domain! From here on out the address to this blog will be www.momofmany.com please update your bookmarks. The old address, www.alittlecrunchy.blogspot.com will still work, but you'll be happier if you update. Or maybe you won't who knows.

Also notice my new header. Purty eh? Isn't that a gorgeous family?

Why the changes? I've been doing some evolving in my life lately. The past couple of years have been a big period of transition. I am now more focused on my family and I felt my blog should reflect that. Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to be passionate about issues, but I'd much rather spend the jist of my time showing my readers the inside of a large family, connecting with other large families, and just plain showing off the 6 most adorable kids on the planet.

As you may have noticed I've been incorporating different things into this blog for a few weeks now, directed more toward my family and my life and that's the direction tI want this blog to go.... There are more exciting changes coming.

No comments: