Friday, March 7, 2008

Weekends are for pictures!

Since I'm often bored on the weekends with Craig working and the kids entertaining each other, I have decided to dedicate weekends to pictures. This should be a regular event here on my blog.




There's a real-ish post before this one. But for now, enjoy some photo fun. At first I was just enhancing pics to print and then Shay and I decided it was tremendous fun to play with the effects in PSP. As you can tell, some silliness took over. Just for demonstration at the absolute phenomenon that IS PSP, the original pics are first.




My favorite picture of Christian, ever. Isn't he a beautiful child? I think he was about 5 here.
















































































































And Jack at about 4 months old









































































































No comments: