Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I don't understand

A friend asked me to go to youtube and watch this video and I felt compelled to share it with you. I warn you, if you are anything like me you won't be able to stop sobbing.




Please, if you suspect a child is being abused DO SOMETHING. I don't care what you have to do, but do it. Children like little Kelsey deserve a voice, be their voice before it is too late. It may be too late for this child and for so many others but right now in your community a child is being abused, we can't let these horrible monsters continue to hurt babies and turn a blind eye.

But what if our suspicions are wrong? We ask ourselves. I'd rather be wrong than be right. Being wrong means little compared to being right and doing nothing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no words...! I sit here looking at my 2 year old daughter laying on the couch becaues she doesnt feel well. All I want is her to feel better and not hurt. Yet people like that inflict pain.....I have no words.
Crying.......I will be placing the link on my blog. I don't understand either.

Furry Bottoms said...

I don't understand either. This really is upsetting! :(

Jessica Myroth-Erlandson said...

This was really sad. Today is James' birthday and I just cant understand why someone would want to hurt a baby like that. Makes me cry, hard.