Friday, November 7, 2008

Winter is upon us!

It snowed today! Ok so not the 30something inches they got in the Dakota's this week, not even anything that stuck to the ground, but white flakes falling from the sky no less. Joy, I hate winter.

I'm crabby today. Poor Craig, I was crabbing at him half the day. He always gets the brunt of it.

I know I've been quiet lately, there is just really nothing exciting going on! We are so busy it seems with Craig and I working goofy hours, the kids in school, Hailey and her babysitting and Poms practices. How I love living the American dream!

I can't wait to start Christmas shopping. The kids of course already have lists a mile long so that helps. I think I'll hold off until black friday to start my shopping and take advantage of any deals that might be going on that day, I hear they are going to be good since the economy is so rotten the stores will be having lots of deals to make some sales. hehe, bad economy is good for something....

Anyway, hope you all are well!

No comments: